Friday, October 23, 2009

Healing whispers of reality..

Dawn’s pink cheeks
leaned warm onto my eyes
causing me to sigh.
A veil of melancholy
clung to my thoughts
like a shred of morning fog
entangled in willow boughs.

Quietly you came to me
with whispers of reality
to lift my chin so caringly.
A few tears fell and gathered
within the palms of your hands,
where they froze into crystal beads
eternalized by your sidereal gaze.

I wear them now linked together
by the unalterable wire of our love.
Their light reverberates in our eyes
to eternally symbolize
the oneness of our hearts
even though at times
we roam around different stars.

Our inner senses will always show
the right way leading back home
to enjoy the fruits of our own Eden
in the sweetest awareness of our souls.

No comments:

Post a Comment